Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I'm coloring my hair again.....

So - I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY miss the red streaks in my hair.... This was how it looked with my last hair style...








And, because I miss it so...... I'm putting the red streaks back in on Friday! I *think* that it will look cute with the new hair style! I hope so, anyway. I don't really have a picture of the new hair style (hmmmm, interesting, since I've had this style for a couple of months now). But, it's just like this one..... in cut at least.......

Of course, mine is a deep chocolate brown (bordering on black at this point!), not highlighted like the picture above.
I plan to keep the dark brown and just add the red streaks back in .... what do you think??
I have an appointment for Friday at 1pm. WISH ME LUCK!!! ;-)

No comments: