Monday, January 23, 2006

Finished my ATC swap items and made a tiny Crazy Quilt for my sewing room door


First of all - watched Grey's Anatomy last night - love that show!! The 'overly happy' woman about made me want to puke, was glad to find out that it was an increase in serotonin levels and she wasn't really THAT happy - otherwise, I was feeling that something was wrong with me to not be THAT happy! I'm happy, but geez...... she was 'scary' happy! lol

Okay - so I finished my ATCs for the 'free for all' or 'anything goes' swap. Since I prefer to work in fiber, I tried to do something different this time - in order to get out of my comfort zone. I'll tell you, being a scrapper helped, though. Had some neat 'stuff' to add to the ATCs as a result. Anyway, here are the results:


I also made a small crazy quilt to put on the door to my sewing room. It was done quickly and isn't perfect (I even decided to not bind it - but, rather, just put small cording around it). I figured, it was just 'something to do' - no need to worry about doing the part I HATE (binding)!
Anyway, here is a picture of the quilt!

No comments: