Sunday, January 08, 2006

Fabric postcards


I thought that I'd share a few fabric postcards that I've made recently. :) The first one is a Fender guitar girl.... this was one of the first ones that I did using beading. It's not very good, but I'm still pretty proud of it! :) I really like the idea of the fabric postcards. I don't, however, like to part with them. So, I have a box full of postcards that I've made and have not sent.... hmm, this could be a problem. LOL


This second one is one of my favorites - I just love the colors. They are some of my favorite colors and I love them together.

On this one, I embellished with some crystals. A nice effect, I think - not sure how they would fare going through the mail (not that I need to worry about that, since I won't part my my postcards) ;-)

No comments: