Sunday, November 02, 2008

Flower power

Today my girls wanted me to make them 'something'. They really wanted me to make them bags today, but I just wasn't feeling up to it. I wanted something small and quick!


As a result of my need for it to be small and quick. I decided to make them little hair clips. We've done hair clips before. But, these are a little different. I used a die cutter to cut the flower shapes and then just sewed them to the clips that I had on hand. As a side note... have you ever bought something, put it away only to NEVER find it again? I bought some new clips a week or so ago and now I can't find them - that annoys the you know what out of me.


Now, back to our regularly scheduled programming ...

The clips. They turned out really cute, I think! And, the girls liked them. I've already made them more in their school colors. Adorable....




I definitely think that I'll be making these for the girls on my Christmas list this year!

No comments: