Saturday, November 08, 2008

And, a new coffee cuff / coffee sleeve / coffee cozy .... for ME!


I was so inspired by the Star design coffee cuff that I made yesterday that I decided to make one for me (I'm also going to add them to my etsy!).



For mine, I decided to use a purple vinyl for the star. I used the same black denim as with the other one, and lined this one in purple (to match the star). I think that it came out cute! Don't they kind of remind you of the Converse products?


Also - I thought that I'd participate in the One-Word meme that is floating around right now! You should too! ;-)


Where is your mobile phone? table
Where is your significant other? somewhere
Your hair colour? wild
Your mother? funny
Your father? gone
Your favourite thing? daughters
Your dream last night? dreamy
Your dream goal? security
The room you're in? bedroom
Your hobby? everything
Your fear? failure
Where do you want to be in 6 years? happy
Where were you last night? home
What you're not? organized
One of your wish-list items? camera
Where you grew up? everywhere
The last thing you did? sew
What are you wearing? clothes
Your TV? on
Your pets? sweet
Your computer? lifeline
Your mood? tired
Missing someone? Yes
Your car? dirty
Something you're not wearing? coat
Favourite shop? Target
Your summer? HOT
Love someone? Yep
Your favourite colour? Purple
When is the last time you laughed? today
When is the last time you cried? today

And - just because I found this beautiful picture on my camera recently ... thought that I would share! :) How BEAUTIFUL are these girls??? Be still my heart........


1 comment:

The Little Miss said...

what a great idea for the cups! Im going to have to make some!