Sunday, May 04, 2008

Vinyl 'wallet' and key fob set and a recon!

I've recently started working with vinyl and I thought that I would share something that I've made.


It is a vinyl 'wallet' that can be used to carry paper money, receipts and/or coupons. It's a simple pouch style that is lined in the same fabric as the fabric on the key fob. I thought that I'd add a bit of 'detail' by including the pink and purple flower, with button. It has a simple velcro closure.


The set:


The flower detail:


I like how it turned out.


The last item is a leather makeup bag that I made. It started out as part of a leather skirt that I bought at Goodwill for a measly $2. I wasn't sure if it would stand up to a freezer paper stencil, but it did - and, nicely, I must say. I was very pleased with how it came out!



Well - it is back to the job tomorrow ... not happy about that, but what's a girl to do?


No comments: