Saturday, May 10, 2008

Mother's Day Gift for my Mother In Law

Luckily, my Mother in Law appreciates handmade gifts. This works well, since I like to give handmade gifts.

This year, I decided to make her a tote bag/purse and matching key chain. I'm pretty happy with how it came out. It was extremely simple, yet - I think - it turned out really nice.


Outside:


Inside:


Set:


For Mother's day, I get to REST! I'm really looking forward to that. Sheets need to be pulled from the beds and washed, but my 7 year old said that Daddy could do that - that it is 'Mommy's day and I shouldn't be bothered with that'. Thank God for that sweet baby! :) And, thank God for the other one too! My life would be so boring and a lot less full of love without those two! I'm blessed, indeed, just to know them!

No comments: