Saturday, March 18, 2006

Another Art Doll

I made another art doll. I, again, used a face made from polymer clay using a push mold. I wish that I liked my drawings of faces enough to use them - but, not yet. But, I will ONE DAY ...... I'm determined, that way..... lol.

I love the colors in this doll - you may notice that I used the same fabrics that I used for my postcard swap that I posted earlier. These were some 'scraps' (not that I like to think that I have 'scraps' so much as small pieces of fabric, that I'm sure I'll use sometime) that were left from that project.

I decided to rip fabric and use it for the hair. My husband said that he thinks it makes it look like a sunflower. I guess it does in some ways. Anyway ..... here is the picture!!


Here is a closeup o f the face/hair....


I don't know why I decided to not put arms on her, but to me - I don't think she is supposed to have arms..... lol. Weird, I guess - but, I had actually MADE arms for her, but couldn't bring myself to put them on her. Anyway..... just sharing!

No comments: