Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Finished some fabric postcards for a swap

I'm in a 'collaged' postcard swap - not necessarily (in fact, likely mine will be the only ones) fabric postcards, but 'collaged' postcards. I finished mine early (they weren't required until the end of April) and have shipped them off. I'm not normally one to finish ANYTHING early, so I'm quite pleased with myself. I mailed them off today, along with several ATCs that are due the end of March - I'm not sure what has gotten into me .... Truly, I'm normally not an EARLY person! Maybe it is b/c I'm busy making party favors for someone for a party, planning my daughter's birthday party and WANTING desperately to make a doll like this one, from Brooke's blog!! Maybe I'm trying to clear to way to being able to do that!!! :)

Anyway - I thought that I'd share the other ATCs that I did (for the purple challenge) and the postcards (I'm REALLY liking the fabrics that I chose for these postcards - I'm thinking of making a wallhanging at some point, using these same fabrics!)! Enjoy! :)

Postcards

Purple Swap ATCs

Well, I think that I will head to bed. I'm taking a stupid class at work this week, and they insist on starting it at 8am (don't they know that people have to take their kids to school???). I barely have time to stop at Starbuck's on my way in - TRAGEDY, as I enjoy chatting with Amy who makes my coffee!

No comments: