Saturday, September 27, 2008

Too long gone......

I haven't blogged in a very long time - bad Michelle - bad Michelle. You know how it goes.... life gets in the way. First, I was very busy with the summer activities and then before I knew it, I was busy with the new school activities.

In any event.... I finished a crocheted throw blanket and thought that I'd share it. It is basically a large granny square blanket that I finished with a scalloped edge. It is approximately 50" X 50" squared. Not too big... not too small.... just right! ;) I really LOVE the colors in this throw!! And, because it only took 4 skeins of yarn (that were on sale for $2.22/skein) it's a REALLY inexpensive gift. Or, is it an inexpensive throw for myself??? Hmmm, I have to decide!

And, now the pictures....



No comments: