Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Yoga anyone?

One of my girlfriends had a birthday this week. Yay, her! Birthdays are good, no?
Anywho - I needed to think of some 'handmade' gift that she'd really appreciate. I decided that she needed her very own yoga mat (who wants to lay on the stinky yoga mats that the gym provides?? eeeewwww!!). But, of course, with her own mat she needed a super cool bag to put it in (this is where the 'handmade' comes in) ;) Knowing my girlfriend's taste, I knew it had to be something subtle and classy ....
And, here it is .........




More 'new' projects to come...........
I've got to get back to blogging .... so, hopefully, this will be a start (yes, I know - I've said it before ... but, this time I really mean it ...... I swear!!!)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.