Friday, October 12, 2007

It's so cozy.....

I know, I've been gone for a few - but, I'm still around, I swear. Just extremely busy. It's very hard to find 'free' time between being a Mommy to a 7 year old and a 4 year old, working full time outside the home, trying to stay in somewhat decent shape and all the various other things that we 'modern' women do ... but, I've been doing some 'yarn' things (both knitting and crochet) while watching my 1 hour of TV each night. So, I thought that I'd share a few!


The first one is a little cell phone cozy that is to be added to etsy! I think that I'm going to make myself one as well! My cell phone is so scratched up from it just being thrown into my purse. Maybe something like this will help a bit! Yes, I know that I can buy one of those cell phone cases, but I so hate them ... this I like.




The second thing is a crocheted coffee cup cozy. I think that I'm going to do some of these for etsy too - but, this one is being used daily by yours truly. Note: please forgive the hideous picture - it was taken with my cell phone!



So - as you can see, it's getting 'cozy' around here .... ;-)

No comments: