Friday, December 05, 2008

I'm going to mention the unmentionables...

It's not something that we ladies like to talk about, but let's face it - it's reality! Yes ma'am, I'm talking about that time of the month! And, more directly - how not to walk from your desk at work to the restroom with your unmentionables in your hand - alerting everyone that it is, in fact, that time!

My attempt, until now, at being discreet was basically just to shove my 'monthly things' up my sleeve and walk to the bathroom. But, now I don't have to! Yay....

Inspired by the ease of making the tea bag holders, I made this ...

It's functional, yes! But, I think it's also kinda cute (well, cute may be a stretch ... but, still).

So - now I'm wondering - how many ladies would like to get these for Christmas??? Or is this just too personal for a gift? What about for my teenage niece? Is that just a weird gift?

2 comments:

Geek+Nerd said...

This is a total hoot! I love it.

Anonymous said...

This is SO not a weird gift!! I wish I knew how to sew in high school, or, at least received this as a gift. I think it's a great idea for a niece!