Monday, December 17, 2007

More Christmas gifts

I've made a few more Christmas gifts. I don't know if I'll be done by Christmas, but I'm making lots of progress. The biggest 'issue' I face is being able to have the Christmas gifts actually make it to the destination of BEING Christmas gifts. My girls keep trying to take them .... hmph....


At any rate - here are a few pictures of the latest.... Hannah modeling....

First one is a hat for their baby boy cousin.... I actually quite like the camo!



This one is a hat/scarf set for another of their cousins





A couple shots of the third to show it properly - also for a cousin!




















And, finally - a pic of me modeling a neck warmer/scarflet that I made for a friend - yet am wearing right now - so, I guess I'm as bad as my girls about not wanting to 'gift' the 'gifts' ;)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.